[coreboot] [v2] r4188 - trunk/coreboot-v2/targets/hp/dl145_g3

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 23:54:51 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 3:49 PM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
>> Myles Watson wrote:
>>> Once we drop all the others, though, why not just call it Config.lb?
>> Yes. That is important. Stick with simple names. Config.cb pleas
> OK.
> So what we'll have is Config.lb (let's not change one until we change
> them ALL) that is configured for abuild.
> What are you going to tell users again? I'm trying to get this.

Tell them to use abuild.

If they need something special, tell them how to insert options for

Right now Config.lb files are mostly commented out lines referring to
someone else's test payloads.  I think we should hide most of the
options in src/mainboard/*/Config.lb, and only have the ones users
should need to care about in target/*/Config.lb.