[coreboot] Tyan s2912-e (fam10h)

Mark Mc markymcd13 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 17:38:56 CEST 2013

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out or point me in the right
direction with a tyan s2912-e board not booting with coreboot,
2x 2419 opterons
16GB ECC DDR2 RAM
Onbard SAS LSI 1064e
AMD Radeon 7850 2GB

the codes on the onboard POST display (from port 80) are changing so fast
that I cannot make them out however it is seems by the pattern of codes
outputted that it is in a loop, are there any particular settings in the
menuconfig that are required? Or have I missed something obvious?

The system flashes with flashrom no problem
I have tried booting with 1 CPU and just 1 stick of RAM, removed the PCIe
GFX card. I have also built coreboot with and without the onboard VGA bios
but none of this makes any difference, any help would be greatly
appreciated.