Intel_Native_Raminit has it's own status page.
- S3 (Suspend to RAM)
- CPU and memory: i7-3720QM, 4G+4G
- Video (internal, DP)
- Linux (through SeaBIOS as payload)
- Keyboard, trackpoint, touchpad
- Fan control
- AC and battery status
- Sound (integrated speakers, integrated mic, external headphones, external mic)
- GRUB payload will freeze
- SD card slot
- Fingerprint reader
- Thermal management
- fn hotkeys
proprietary components status
- CPU Microcode
- VGA Option ROM (optional)
- ME (Management Engine) firmware
- EC (Embedded Controller): The EC in this laptop is SMSC KBC1126. It needs two blobs in the flash chip.
See HP Elitebook for instructions of building coreboot for HP Elitebooks.
You need to disassemble the laptop. The flash chip is near the memory slots in SOIC-16 package. You can use an SOIC-16 clip and a ch341a programmer to flash it.
You can also do an internal flashing with flashrom after you have coreboot installed and IFD unlocked.