The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
Thanks for your interest in Purism librem13 port.
- stock MemoryInit.peim doesn't work (chromebook samus' MemoryInit.peim does work)
- some VGA GTT accesses causes a lockup
proprietary components status
- CPU Microcode
- VGA Option ROM
- ME (Management Engine) => you do not have to touch it (just leave it where it is)
- EC (Embedded Controller) => you do not have to touch it (just leave it where it is)
- MemoryInit.peim (extract from vendor bios or get it here: https://puri.sm/posts/freeing-the-bios-the-memory-init-stage/)
- NbPei.peim (extract from vendor bios or get it here: https://puri.sm/posts/freeing-the-bios-the-memory-init-stage/)
- The code has been merged into coreboot master:
$ git clone https://review.coreboot.org/coreboot.git
Use MemoryInit.peim as MRC_BIN.